DPD Classic Parcel Delivery From UK To Anywhere in Europe From £21.99 per 30kg!
Thanks to our massive buying power we have unbelievably low prices for sending parcels from UK to entire Europe. Your parcel will be collected from your door and delivered by DPD. We can collect from any address in UK and deliver anywhere in Europe ! This service is ideal solution for small businesses or private individuals who send small to large volumes with fairly short deadlines. You will receive full tracking from the collection until it arrives with the recipient.
DPD Classic specialises in the delivery of parcels to Europe up to 30kg with maximum dimensions of 175cm length and 300cm girth. So, whatever the volume of packages you dispatch, the DPD Classic service will deliver exceptional value for money. That's why the service already satisfies over 300,000 customers each year.
What you need to know about DPD Classic Service
- You can send parcels (boxes, luggages etc.) to over 40 European countries!
- Parcel's maximum weight is 30kg
- Maximum Parcel's Length is 175cm, Maximum Girth 300cm
- Parcel's Girth is calculated as follow: 1 x Length (cm) + 2 x Height (cm) + 2 x Width (cm)
- We offer FREE £50 transit cover that can be upgraded up to £1000.
Great News: FREE transit cover up to £200 for parcels going to Poland !
- It's important to ensure you correctly measure and weigh your item to avoid additional charges.
- Ensure you are available at the collection address between 9-5pm as failed collection is chargeable.
- Thanks to our Predict and Follow My Parcel services you will receive a one hour delivery window via SMS, allowing you to track the progress of the parcel on a map, counting down to a 15 minute window !
It is very crucial that when you book your parcel collection that you describe the contents of the package as precisely as you can. The courier will then have another opportunity to ensure that nothing illegal is being transported or if you are trying to ship something that may incur duty when entering the destination country. This process isn't full proof but is another layer of control to help have a trouble-free delivery. Check prohibited items here.
Excellent packaging is key. NOTE: All parcels must be in cardboard boxes. During the transit process parcels may be handled several times. It is therefore important that all parcels are adequately packed. Just because you may have written "fragile" on your parcel, it doesn't mean that you can't take care in packaging it. Spending another five minutes using bubble wrap, newspaper and ensuring that a sturdy cardboard box is used can save an hour or so of the recipient taking photos of the damage and you chasing up a claim.
Often we re-use cardboard boxes from previous deliveries and it may not obvious that old address details and barcodes may still be on the underside of the box. Just to prevent routing issues within the automated services, it would be wise to remove all OLD address information and barcodes from the box. Check packaging tips here.